Looking for an easy ice cream recipe with the warmer months ahead? This Cake Batter Ice Cream is super easy to make and requires no churning!
Easy No-Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream
1 pint (2 cups) of heavy cream
1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 cup of yellow cake mix
1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles
1. Using a mixer, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cake mix and sprinkles.
3. Combine mixtures by folding in whipped cream with a rubber spatula.
4. Spread into a 2-quart container and cover.
5. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
See more recipes!