Take advantage of peach season and mix up a batch (or two, or three…) of these delicious Peach Pie Scones! They taste just like homemade peach pie!
These would be perfect to serve at tea, a special occasion brunch, or even for a breakfast treat.
Peach Pie Scones Recipe
- 2 cups + 1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup heavy Cream (plus extra for coating)
- 1 cup diced peaches (fresh or frozen)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the 2 cups of flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Cut the ½ cup of butter into pieces and crumble into the flour mixture. Add in the cream and stir until just mixed, the mixture will seem crumbly. Finally, add in the peaches (if using frozen peaches, do not thaw before adding). Place the dough on the countertop and form into a round shape with your hands. Cut the scones into 4 to 8 pieces and place on a lightly greased baking sheet or pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and the 1 tablespoon of butter. Brush the tops of the scones with heavy cream and sprinkle with the crumble topping.
3. Bake the scones for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Looking for more recipes? You might like these:
- Lemon Pudding Crinkle Cookies Recipe
- Easy No-Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Homemade White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- 10 Delicious Popsicle Recipes for Summer!
Find even more recipes here!