Homemade french fries are so incredibly easy to make and much more budget-friendly! These fries taste like the ones you get at a restaurant with your steak. YUM.
You can make variations using different seasonings, too! Try adding garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt, or any other spice you think would taste good! Just have fun with it!
Oven Steak Fries
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir well.
3. Cut potatoes in quarters, then quarter them again, cut quarters crosswise in half to form wedges.
4. Transfer wedges into bowl with seasonings and coat potatoes evenly.
5. Place potatoes on ungreased large baking sheet without crowding.
6. Bake until well browned and fork tender – about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Serve immediately.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken-Lentil Stew Recipe
- Crock-Pot Roast Sticky Chicken and Homemade Chicken Stock Recipes
- Easy Texas Chili Recipe
You can find even more recipes on my new recipe blog: RealFoodEnthusiast.com!