With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it’d be fun to round up some frugal Christmas tips for you! There are tons of ideas all over the Internet, and especially on Pinterest. You can save on homemade gifts, home decor, recipes, and much more. Here are just a few of the great ideas I found:
- Give the gift of a Homemade Holiday Sugar Spice Scrub.
- If you like to sew, try your hand at these adorable Handmade Retro Fabric Christmas Lights.
- Save by making Holiday drinks at home, like this delicious Homemade Chai Tea Latte.
- Looking for cute homemade gifts for kids? Check out this Handmade Tic-Tac-Toe Game In A Bag.
- Give the gift of Homemade Vanilla Extract.
- Here’s an easy and fun one! Make a Twig Star Ornament. Great even for those of us who don’t have the “crafty” gene.
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments are always fun (and easy) to make.
- These Anthropologie-Inspired Christmas Tree Jars are simple, elegant, and easy to make.
- I love these Glittered Bulb Ornaments. It’s amazing how a little bit of glitter goes a long way. Pretty!
- Looking for a cheap gift idea for women? These DIY Paperclip Earrings are so cool.
- Gifts In A Jar are always easy and fun. Check out these 20 Unique Gifts In A Jar Ideas.
- Mmmm. Make the house smell yummy. Whip up some Homemade Christmas Potpourri.
- I love this beautiful Pinecone Cluster as outdoor Christmas decor.
- These Scrap Fabric Trees add a simple touch of Christmas in the house.
- Here’s another fun ornament idea: Puzzle Piece Candy Cane Ornaments!
- These Candy Sleighs are a cute way to present a gift of candy to somebody.
- I actually made this very pretty Glittery Tree Topper last year. It cost me less than $2, and I’m still using it this year. It looks gorgeous on top of our tree!
Don’t forget you can find many, many more great ideas on Pinterest! What kind of frugal Christmas ideas do you have? Let’s hear it!
Do you have a Frugal Tip you’d like to share? Please send me an email!