Hurry and download your FREE copy of Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist: Learning to Be Free by Amanda Jenkins (reg. $14.99)!
“Amanda is a raging perfectionist. She begins each day with a long list. She determines each day’s worth, and ultimately her own, by keeping track of her stats—pounds gained or lost, stuff accomplished.
That is, until God spoke into her life, waking her up to the true costs of her addiction to perfection. Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist is more than Amanda’s confession; it’s a journey of letting go of the subtle but destructive idols of her overactive inner voice and replacing them with God’s truth. Amanda hopes her journey can inspire others to let God dig in to their own lives, uncovering the subtle lies we unconsciously live by.”
Looking for more discount eBooks? Here are some more great deals currently available:
- Is the Bible True… Really? FREE (reg. $5.24)!
- In Christ Alone FREE (reg. $14.40)!
- R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions eBook Series FREE (reg. $69)!
- The 5 Love Languages $3.86 (reg. $17.24)!
- If God is Good: Why Do We Hurt? $1.99 (reg. $19.90)!
- A Place of Healing $2.51 (reg. $21.99)!
- Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible 99¢ (reg. $2.99, print version $25 – $100)!
- 3 classic eBooks by A.W. Tozer 99¢ ea. (reg. $2.78 – $13.99 ea.)!
- Candle in the Darkness FREE again (reg. $8.99)!
- McGuffey Readers and Spelling Book FREE (print value $94.65)!
Be sure to verify that the price is still $0 before you purchase! These free books come and go (sometimes within just a few hours), so I recommend downloading any that catch your eye because they may not be available tomorrow!