“Everyone is familiar with the cycle: We decide to break a bad habit once and for all. We may even experience some short-term success. Yet almost inevitably, we fall back into that undesirable behavior and the frustrating process starts all over again. The experience can leave us feeling powerless to make changes in our lives.
Popular author and pastor Erwin Lutzer believes it is possible to break the cycle of addictive behavior. Filled with biblical insight, Getting to No: How to Break a Stubborn Habit takes an honest look at the temptations lying beneath the surface of every bad habit. Lutzer examines tough issues—such as why temptation exists, what purpose it serves in our lives, and what happens when we fail again—and provides practical tools that will help you find freedom from bad habits for good.”
You may also want to grab the FREE audiobook The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson!
Looking for more discount eBooks? Here are some more great deals currently available:
- R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions eBook Series FREE (reg. $69)!
- If God is Good: Why Do We Hurt? $1.99 (reg. $19.90)!
- When God Breaks Your Heart $2.99 (reg. $14.99)!
- Vertical Church $4.74 (reg. $22.99)!
- Be Committed $2.51 (reg. $12.99)!
- Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible 99¢ (reg. $2.99, print version $25 – $100)!
- 3 classic eBooks by A.W. Tozer 99¢ ea. (reg. $2.78 – $13.99 ea.)!
- Candle in the Darkness FREE again (reg. $8.99)!
- The Anne Stories eBook Set 99¢ (reg. $1.99)!
- Redwall 99¢ (print version $23.99)!
- McGuffey Readers and Spelling Book FREE (print value $94.65)!
Be sure to verify that the price is still $0 before you purchase! These free books come and go (sometimes within just a few hours), so I recommend downloading any that catch your eye because they may not be available tomorrow!