If you’ve been waiting for the right time to dive into the world of essential oils, then this is it!!
It’s been over a year since I purchased my own premium starter kit from Young Living. Since I bought my kit, my kids and I have not used a SINGLE prescription or OTC medication! Isn’t that amazing?!
And it’s not because we’re a picture of health, I’ll promise you that! Since I’ve made over my medicine cabinet with essential oils, our family has used them for upset stomachs, relaxation, sinus issues, minor knee scrapes, skin health, sore muscles, and so much more! Plus, we also use them for a natural air freshener, bug repellent, deodorant, moisturizer, and for cleaning our entire house!
So, while it seems like an investment upfront, essential oils have saved our family so much money by not having to purchase medications and many other household and personal care items.
How Our Family Uses Essential Oils
I was SO skeptical of these oils at first. Even after I got my oil kit, I wasn’t sure they would live up to their claims. But, let me tell you, I don’t think a single day has gone by since I got my kit that I haven’t used at least one of my essential oils! They’ve truly become “essential” for our family!
Here are just a few of the ways our family personally uses essential oils:
- Sinuses – My family uses a combination of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint Essential Oils to help minimize kleenex overuse. My husband is also fond of the Breathe Again Roll-On.
- Bug Bites – I rub Purification Essential Oil on bug bites to take out the itch – I also make a homemade bug repellant with the oils.
- Discomfort – We use Pan Away Essential Oil to help ease discomfort.
- Minor Knee Scrapes – There are a variety of oils that can be applied to my kid’s occasional “boo-boos.” I like to use Lavender Essential Oil because it’s soothing.
- Restful Sleep – I spray some of my homemade lavender pillow mist on my pillow to help with occasional sleeplessness.
- Immune Support – We try to stay healthy and out of the doctor’s office, so we rub Thieves Essential Oil on the bottoms of our feet to help support our immune systems.
- Air Freshener – I diffuse various essential oils as a chemical-free air freshener for our home.
- Cleaning – I use either a mix of vinegar and essential oils or the Thieves Household Cleaner to clean my entire home without chemicals.
- Perfume – I like to rub on some Joy or Valor Essential Oils for a mild and pleasant scent.
As you can see, we use essential oils for a lot of things! I am so thankful that our family was introduced to essential oils by a friend. Essential oils have been such a blessing to our family and many of our friends, which is why I am eager to share the benefits of essential oils with all of you!
The essential oils I’m referring to here are not the oils you can purchase at the grocery store. I’m only referring to therapeutic-grade oils. These are essential oils that are of a much higher quality and can actually be used for more than just a pleasant scent!
All the different essential oil companies overwhelmed me at first, but after a lot of research I found Young Living Essential Oils to be the best choice for our family.
Young Living Essential Oils are 100% pure, therapeutic-grade oils produced from carefully identified plants with natural chemical profiles that match or exceed recognized world standards. Young Living Essential Oils is the only company that is able to guarantee essential oil quality from seed to seal.
I got started on my Young Living journey with the Premium Starter Kit. I feel like this kit gives you the best bang for your buck and gets you started right away with a variety of oils for many ailments.
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- (10) 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Thieves, Melaleuca Alternifolia, PanAway, Purification, Joy, and Stress Away.
- A Diffuser (a retail value of $98!)
- A bonus 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh essential oil
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Sample packets of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (great for sharing with friends and family)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a delicious supplement drink)
- Lifetime Young Living wholesale membership – includes a 24% discount on all products!
The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300, but when you sign up as a wholesale member you’ll save 50% on the kit!
*Note – none of the other kits include the set of essential oils. Every single person that orders a different kit has told me they have regretted not waiting until they could purchase the premium kit. If you cannot afford the premium kit, I highly recommend you wait and save up until you can.
As a wholesale member, Young Living offers a generous 24% discount off the retail price. You’ll also have the option of earning commissions and participating in promotions for free oils when you share the oils with your family and friends! There is NO monthly purchase requirement and NO obligation to sell anything, ever.
Plus, when you sign up through me (must enter 1456765 in both the enroller and sponsor fields at sign up) and order a PREMIUM STARTER KIT, I’ll send you a FREE reference book, bottle label stickers, and a starter guide!! Be sure to email me and mention coupon code “C101YL” in the email!
How to Sign Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you (if not, enter 1456765 in both boxes – you must do this so I can send you your freebies!).
4. Fill out your name, address, and contact info. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). Make sure to include your email address so I can add you to our Facebook support group!
5. Create your username, password, and pin – make sure to save this info somewhere, you’ll need it to log in and order your oils.
6. Pick your starter kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. I HIGHLY recommend the $150 Premium Starter Kit (the very first kit listed on the page), as you’ll get the most bang for your buck that way.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. I recommend skipping this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”.
8. Click “next” at the bottom and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
OPTIONAL STEP: Get a FREE oil this month!
Your premium starter kit purchase will give you 100 PV (points) and if you add just 90 PV more to your order, you’ll get a FREE bottle of Spearmint Essential Oil (a $14.14 value)! My recommendation:
Add to your order:
(1) Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On – 21.75 PV (great for joint and muscle discomfort)
(1) Breathe Again Essential Oil Roll-On – 21.75 PV (great for all things respiratory)
(1) DiGize Essential Oil – 32.75 PV (great for all things stomach-related!)
(1) Thieves Household Cleaner – 22 PV (my FAVE non-toxic cleaner ever!!)
That will put you at 198.25 PV for your order so you’ll get the additional oil for FREE! These are just suggestions, you can add whichever oils you would like and this step is completely optional!
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had friends miss this very important step and end up not fully checking out – we don’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils! You should receive a welcome letter from YL AND an order confirmation in your email. If you do not, let me know, and I can check to make sure your order processed properly. You should also be able to log in to your account via youngliving.org and sign in with the username and password you created. In the menu to the left, you can click, “Recent Orders,” and your order should be there. Again, if it is not, let me know so I can help you get it processing.
10. BONUS! After you set up your account and place your initial order, send an email to me at [email protected] and mention coupon code “C101YL” and I’ll send you your freebies, plus get you added to our private Facebook group. Your oils should arrive on your doorstep in one week!
That’s it! Welcome to the wonderful world of essential oils!
Now for the hard part……waiting for your kit to arrive!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Freebies promotion available exclusively through couponing101.com. Not valid with any other sponsor/enroller. Must enter number 1456765 in both the enroller and sponsor fields at sign up AND send an email to [email protected] with coupon code “C101YL” to qualify for the promotion. Please allow up to six weeks to receive the free items. Offer only available with the purchase of a Premium Starter Kit.