If you are loving Swagbucks as much as I am, then you are likely looking for a way to earn even more Swagbucks! I mean, the 1-2 a day I earn from searching is great, but I am always on the lookout for ways to earn even more!
If you aren’t using Swagbucks (and may I ask why not?), here is a quick recap: Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. Whenever you search on Swagbucks, you have the chance to win points (aka Swagbucks) that you can redeem for prizes and gift cards. You can easily earn enough points to get a $5 Amazon gift card every month if you do regular searches!
Here are a few tips to help build up your Swagbucks:
1. Search on Friday. It is good to do a search every day, but Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day! That means, your chances of winning the higher value “Mega Bills” are even higher. You could win up to 50 Swagbucks in a single search!
2. Install the Toolbar. The Swagbucks toolbar is just like a Yahoo or Google toolbar, and goes at the top of your browser. The toolbar makes it more convenient to seach, eliminating your need to visit the Swagbucks website. You will also occasionally get Free Swagbuck Codes via the toolbar! Check the little message icon on the toolbar daily because the Free Codes are usually only good for a few hours.
3. Tell your Friends. If you are loving Swagbucks, then you are probably telling your friends already, so why not get some Free Swagbucks for it? Go to the Swagbucks home page and click “Promote” at the top. You have the option to email your friends, post a banner or widget on your website, or connect with your Facebook account. When your friend signs up using your unique referral link, you will earn a Swagbuck each time they win a Swagbuck.
4. Modify your Search. If I do a search and don’t win a Swagbuck, I will change my search term slightly to see if I win. Example: I search for “Coupons” and win nothing, so I add the word “Printable” to make it “Printable Coupons” or “Coupons Printable” (either way) and search again. For some reason, I usually win a Swagbuck by doing this!
5. Search for Images or Video. This works about the same as modifying your search (above). After you search “Printable Coupons” and don’t win, click on “Images” or “Video” at the top of the page to see if you can win a Swagbuck that way.
6. Search Daily. This is the most obvious, yet it is the one I always forget! Searching daily builds Swagbucks faster than any other method. Those 1-2 Swagbucks per day add up quickly! If you can’t think of anything to search for, search for something you already know. For example, instead of typing “Couponing101.com” in your address bar to come to my site, you could type it in on Swagbucks. You will still get to my site, just with a small detour and a chance to win a Swagbuck!
I hope some of these tips will help you earn more Swagbucks! Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite prize on Swagbucks?