Here are the best Organic, Natural, and Gluten-Free Deals this week!
- Abe’s Market is offering $10 off any order to new sign-ups through 4/30! Shipping is free on orders over $49 or flat rate of $3.99 for smaller orders.
- Pastariso Instant Brown Rice, Mac and Cheese Meal Cup, 2-Ounce (Pack of 6), $8.49 shipped with subscribe & save. That’s $1.42 a cup, and it’s gluten-free!
- Jovial Fig Fruit Filled Gluten-Free Organic Cookies, 7-Ounce (Pack of 5), $14.14 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), $18.24 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Nature’s Path Organic Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch Cereal, 12.35-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), $18.64 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Kay’s Naturals Protein Chips, Crispy Parmesan, 1.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), $7.91 shipped with subscribe & save. These are gluten free and made with soy protein.
- SunButter Creamy Sunflower Seed Spread, 16-Ounce Plastic Jars (Pack of 6), $21.76 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Hot Kid Organic Toddler Mum-Mum Caramel Flavor Rice Biscuit, 2.12-Ounce (Pack of 6), $8.84 shipped with subscribe & save after you clip the 17% off coupon on the same page!
- $15 for $30 worth of 100% recyclable Okabashi sandals.
- $10 for $20 at The Body Shop, in store only.
- Get a TWO-year subscription to Eating Well for just $7.
- Over on Plum District, you can get $35 of Yes To products for $15. Use code mom25 to get it for $11.25! Also use code mom25 for 25% off any deal on their site that isn’t labeled a “plum steal.”
- Dairy-free Coconut Whipped Cream
- Gluten-free Slow Cooker Italian Chicken-Lentil Stew
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
A huge thanks to Rachel at Mashup Mom for this roundup!