Update – The Sharpie deal is now dead! I hope you were able to get in on this awesome deal! If you’ve already placed your order but have not called for the $25 price adjustment, you can still call as long as you placed your order before the offer was pulled.
Through November 30th you can get $25 in Sharpie products from Staples for FREE! I’d suggest hurrying though because several items have already sold out!
2. Add $25 worth of Sharpie products to your cart. (Not all Sharpies qualify – make sure it has the promo mentioned somewhere on the product page before purchasing)
3. Enter coupon code 96140 – it will be rejected (but you’re going to try anyway aren’t you? lol) *This code is completely legitimate but is broken for some unknown reason.
4. Place your order.
5. Call Staples at 1-800-891-0195 and tell them about the code not working
6. Receive $25 credit + tax (on the $25 only, not on any $$ amount above the $25) back onto your credit/debit card
7. It’s like getting FREE Sharpies!
Plus, if you’re doing the battery deal too, here’s how to combine these deals to get free shipping:
1. Sign up for a Staples Rewards account
3. Add $25 worth of Sharpie products to your cart.
4. Add (2) 20 packs (16+4 Bonus Packs) of AA or AAA Duracell Batteries at $12.99 each to your cart.
5. Pay + Get Free Shipping for spending $50 or more
6. Call Staples at 1-800-891-0195 and tell them about the code not working
7. Receive $25 credit + tax (on the $25 only, not on any $ amount above the $25) back onto your credit/debit card
8. Earn $25.98 in Staples Rewards (mailed in January)
9. It’s like getting all that for FREE! (+ tax)
I have done this deal and it worked great! Customer service was very friendly and helpful!
(Thanks, Thrifty Mama!)