Here are the best Organic, Natural, and Gluten-Free Deals and Coupons this week!
- 99¢/6 Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Pouches
- $1/1 Barbara’s Shredded Cereal (Facebook Offer)
- 55¢/1 Mann’s Fresh Cut Veggies
- New on Mambo Sprouts: $1/2 Crunchmaster, $1/1 Cooksimple, and more.
- $1/1 Organic Valley Milk (heads up – goes straight to print when you click)
- 50¢/1 Annie Chun’s Product
- $1/2 Rustic Crust Products
- $1/1 Frozen Alexia Item
- $1/1 OrganicGirl Salad
As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. And you need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account. With subscribe & save, if you have five or more qualifying subscriptions arriving on the same day each month, you get a 15% off discount instead of 5% — making your prices that much better than those shown here.
- Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking, just $1.99 (reg. $19.99!). All recipes in this book are gluten-free — “click to look inside” and read the intro for more details on that.
- Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Bar, Dark Chocolate Coconut, Layered Granola Bars 1.1-Ounce Bars, (Pack of 6), $12.92 shipped with subscribe & save, or $2.15 a box.
- Annie’s Homegrown Gluten Free Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies, 6.75-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), $20.90 shipped with subscribe & save, or $3.48 a box.
- Over at Gluten-Free Saver, get 42% Off Four Bags of Allergy-Friendly Pumpkin Seeds & A Signature Shaker from SuperSeedz.
- Sign up for Ibotta or check your app for offers like $1 back on Evol entrees.
A huge thanks to Rachel at Mashup Mom for this roundup!