Here are a few new deals you can pick up at Walgreens through 1/2/2010.
There are three overlapping Bayer Meter Register Rewards deals that result in a HUGE moneymaker!
(1) Bayer Contour Meter $14.99 (UPC: 3 0193 715101 9)
(1) Bayer Breeze Meter $14.99 (UPC: 3 0193 144001 0)
- (2) $30/1 Bayer Breeze2 or Contour Meter Coupon (10/25 RP) *These will be adjusted down to the price of the meters.
Earn $13 in Register Rewards:
- $5 for buying a Bayer Breeze 2 product (monthly deal)
- $5 for buying a Bayer Contour product (monthly deal)
- $3 for buying participating Alka-Seltzer, Philips’, Icy Hot, Neo-Synephrine, Citracal, One a Day, Flintstones, Bayer, or Aleve products (monthly deal)
Final Price: FREE + $13 Profit!
Since those are three separate register reward promotions, all three rewards should print in a single transaction. And, as you can see, the deal should be working all month long!
You can also pick up some really inexpensive Revlon makeup at Walgreens this week! Revlon makeup is on sale B1G1 Free, combine with Walgreens coupon and manufacturer coupon for a great deal!
(2) Revlon Age Defying Concealer or Foundation $10.49 – $12.99 B1G1 Free
- $3/1 Walgreens Coupon (January Coupon Book) *Will automatically deduct $6 since you are buying 2
- (2) $2/1 Coupons (12/13 SS)
= 25¢ – $1.50 each!
(Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)