10 New Items Debuting at Fast Food Restaurants
It’s that time of year where everything is pumpkin spice and there are new food items popping up in fast-food restaurants around town. Trying to keep track of all the new items in order to try them all was getting exhausting!
Some of these items are seasonal favorites, but some of these items are brand new items and I can’t wait to try them! There is no telling when or if they will stop offering them, so be sure to check them out sooner than later.
- Arby’s – New Cinnamuffin, New S’mores Milkshake
- Baskin Robbins – Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Burger King – New Chicken Caesar Sandwiches, Impossible Whopper, Maple Waffle Sandwiches
- Carl’s Jr/Hardees – Chorizo Burritos and Sandwiches
- Chick-Fil-A – All-New Mac and Cheese
- Del Taco – Mini Churro Dipper Shake, Carnitas
- El Pollo Loco – Chorizo Burrito Bowl, Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl
- McDonalds – New Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich and Tenders
- Starbucks – Pumpkin Spice Latte, New Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Taco Bell – Toasted Cheddar Chalupa, $5 Grande Nachos
Be sure to check with your local restaurant to make sure these items are now available as each restaurant may be different in their rollout timing.
Which new items are you most excited about trying?! Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like: 10 Fast Food Chains That Offer Freebies on Their Mobile Apps