All You Magazine August 2011 Coupons
There are some great coupons in All You magazine this month! This is the only magazine that I pay for a subscription to because it always has a lot of coupons.
All You is only available for purchase at Walmart or online. You can get it for as low as $1.42 per issue on Amazon.com. You could also purchase it from Magazines.com by shopping through Ebates. After the 26% cash back from Ebates you could pay as little as $1.05 per issue!
Here are the coupons found in the August 2011 issue of All You:
- 50¢/1 Viva On-the-Go Napkins
- $5/1 Philips Norelco Hair Clipper
- $1/1 John Frieda Frizz-Ease
- $2/1 Neutrogena Cosmetics
- $3.50/1 AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
- $2/1 Dr. Scholl’s For Her Insole
- $3/1 Sally Hansen Beauty Tool Purchase of $5 or more
- $1/1 Dove Hair Care
- $2/1 Nivea Women’s Body Wash
- $2/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash
- $1/1 NYC New York Color item of $1.72 or more
- 30% off entire purchase at Lane Bryant
- $3/1 Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein/Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein
- 50¢/1 Pure Protein Bars
- $5/1 Zegrid OTC 42 ct.
- $1/1 Sally Hansen Salon Effects
- $1/1 St. Joseph Aspirin
- $1/1 Playtex Gentle Glide
- $5/1 Tombstone Pizza
- 50¢/1 King’s Hawaiian Sandwhich & Mini Sub Rolls
- $1/1 Carnation Breakfast Essentials
- 50¢/1 Nature’s Pth and Envirokids Boxed Products
- $1/1 Country Crock
- 50¢/1 Mezzetta or Napa Valley Bistro Product
- $1/1 Carapelli Olive Oil
- $1/1 IHOP at Home Frozen Breakfast
- $1.50/1 Butterball Turkey Burgers
- $1/1 Dole all Natural Fruit Jars (Tropical Fruit or Pineapple)
- 50¢/1 Kleenex Bundle Pack Facial Tissue
- $1/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee
- $1/1 Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper
- 50¢/1 Viva Paper Towels Big Roll or Larger
- $1.50/1 Case-Mate Smart Phone Cases
- 50¢/1 Scott Towels
- $1/1 Scott Bath Tissue
- $1.50/1 Milk-Bone Healty Favorites Dog Snacks
- $1/1 Reshaping It All AND All You Magazine’s Smart Shopping Guide Special Issue
- $1/2 Cottonelle Fresh Care Tubs or Refills
- 50¢/1 A&D Ointment
Total Savings: $58.50!
My favorite coupons are in bold.
Thanks, Frugally Thrifty!