8 Amazing Apple Recipes for Fall
I love Fall. I love everything about it. The weather, the leaves changing, and …food. Apples to be exact. I have never met an apple recipe I haven’t liked, and in the fall, they are in season and on sale in most grocery stores.
- Baked Peanut Butter Apple Oatmeal via Two Peas in a Pod. You saw that right, baked oatmeal. You can leave the peanut butter out of this one and it is still just as amazing.
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad via Chef in Training. It’s like ambrosia that’s kicked up a notch. Anything with apples and caramel are never bad. This recipe is absolutely delicious.
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts via Healthy-Delicious. Always a favorite in our house because they’re donuts. The best part is that you don’t need any special equipment for these donuts, just your oven.
- Apple Spice Hummus via Edible Perspective. This is a great dish because you can use it while entertaining or bring it as a potluck dish and it’s great with crackers or as part of a dessert.
- Apple-Mustard Chicken Tenders via Taste of Home. Who said apples can only be used in desserts? Apples is one of those fruits that have full potential of both sweet and savory.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter via Midwest Living. Great as a jelly for pork chops or on your toast with your coffee and it’s only got 5 ingredients!
- Apple Cider via Gimme Some Oven. Next to the apple pie, this is my absolute favorite scent that reminds me it’s fall and that the Holiday season is coming. Many apple cider recipes you can leave in your crockpot to simmer.
- Cinnamon Baked Apples via All Recipes. Use these as the inside of a pie recipe, on top of ice cream, or just by themselves. The possibilities are endless with these.
The amount of fall apple recipes that are popping up online right now are overflowing my taste buds. After all, everyone knows the real flavor of fall is apple. Yum! I can smell some of these recipes now! Enjoy!