Best Kids Activity Subscription Boxes
Subscription boxes are totally popular right now and they seem to have one on the market for just about everything you could ever want or need. What started as women-focused boxes of makeup and fitness clothes has turned into a huge market for all ages. Now it’s easier than ever to entertain your kids with kids activity subscription boxes.
If you haven’t thought about getting one before, I urge you to check out these awesome kids activity boxes that will help ease any summer boredom, guaranteed. No more wandering the toy store aimlessly looking for new activities and toys — phew! And if you don’t have kids at home, these also make for awesome gifts.
- KiwiCo. Everything this company produces is designed by experts but tested by kids. Many of the projects are STEM projects so kids aren’t just playing, they are learning too! Kids (and big kids) of all ages will benefit from these boxes. Best part is they offer 40% off your first box – no coupon code needed!
- Little Passports. For ages 3-9+, these travel-themed boxes include fun toys, souvenirs, activity booklets, and more. Their current deal is save $20 on a 12 month subscription plan or use coupon code INSPIRE to get 40% off your first box.
- Kid Wonder. Educational craft and activity box, just for kids! Great for kids aged 3-6 and you can choose what activities you want in your box every month. You know your kids best, after all!
- We Craft Box. These boxes come with materials, a theme, a story, and photo instructions all to make a fun craft that has enough to share among two children.
- Green Kids Crafts. Hands-on science and art for ages 2-10+. Each box comes with up to six science & art kits, materials, 12-page activity magazine, and achievement badges. Current promo code of FIREWORKS gets you 10% off your total order, or use promo code SUBADDICT50 to save $10 off your first month of any subscription.
- Amazon STEM Toy Club. Of course Amazon couldn’t stay away from the subscription box trend. These STEM boxes are available for age groups 3-4, 5-7, and 8-13, so you can choose the one that’s just right for your child. These STEM toys are handpicked by toy experts and include hands-on experiments and explorations.
- Owl Crate Jr. Best for kids aged 8-12, this box fosters the love for reading. Each box comes with a middle grade novel, exclusive goodies from the author, and 3-5 unique and useable items built around that month’s theme that encourage curiosity, creativity, and imagination. July’s box theme, for example, is “Zodiac Adventure.”
- Kids BookCase.Club. Another monthly box filled with reading material! Get three handpicked books delivered every month. If adults are feeling left out, they also have a Bookcase.club with adult book boxes! Use promo code CRATE50 to get 50% off your first box.
- Sensory TheraPlay Box. These boxes are great for those that need sensory items to help self-regulation or for kids who just simply wish to have fun. Sign up for their newsletter to receive a 10% off coupon and exclusive educational content.
- Girls Can! Crate. A monthly subscription box to inspire and empower girls, specifically ages 5-10. Join their newsletter to get a promo code for 20% off your first crate.
Do you subscribe to any other kids’ activity boxes that should be on this list? Let us know in the comments below!