10 Comforting Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes
For some people, cheesecake is a dessert that is only eaten at a certain time of year. For others, cheesecake is an every night treat. Some like it baked, some like it to be no-bake, and others just pick up their favorite piece from Cheesecake Factory.
I have a hard time purchasing just a single slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, but that habit can get pretty pricey pretty fast. So I’ve put together a list of some amazing Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes for myself and for you! Plus, if you’re like me, spending copious amounts of time reading their menus give me nothing but anxiety. I can’t make a decision on cheesecake if my life depended on it!
- Original Cheesecake via My Recipes. Why not just start the list off with the original cheesecake. This is still one of my favorites. I’m one of those why try to fix things if they aren’t broken type of people.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake via Taste of Home. It’s an extremely popular flavor of ice cream, so of course chocolate chip cookie dough has to work in a cheesecake too, right?
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake via Kitchme. I love raspberry with chocolate so I’m sure this is absolutely amazing.
- Oreo Cheesecake via All Free Copycat Recipes. This is probably one of my favorite ones outside of original. There is just something about Oreos that makes everything better, all the time.
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake via Hugs and Cookies XOXO. For me, this is too much chocolate. I know so many people who have tried this and said it’s out of this world! Paired great with a nice hot cup of coffee.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake via Tornadough Alli. I absolutely love this cheesecake. Reese’s are probably one of my favorite candy bars but sometimes the peanut butter can take over. Once slice can easily be shared because it’s super rich.
- Key Lime Cheesecake via Fabulessly Frugal. I love key lime anything. This recipe I’ve personally made and it’s to-die-for and exactly how the one at the Cheesecake Factory tastes.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake via All She Cooks. Well it wouldn’t be an almost fall without the mention of their pumpkin cheesecake! This recipe is so easy to make and is delicious (but only if you’re a fan of pumpkin spice!)
- Banana Cheesecake via Delish Cooks. Banana milkshakes, banana cream pie, banana cheesecake – they’re all amazing. I’ve never had a banana dessert I haven’t liked.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake via This Silly Girl’s Kitchen. I can’t tell you I even knew they had this cheesecake but now I have to make it immediately.
I simply couldn’t list all the copycat recipes here. Hopefully one of your favorites is on this list. Serve these cheesecakes up at your next event, or sit on the couch and enjoy with your favorite movie. As a reward for saving yourself $3.00 per slice, maybe even grab two slices. You, my dear, now have Cheesecake Factory level bragging rights. Enjoy!