Free eBook: A Simpler Season
“A guide to planning the winter holidays, A Simpler Season provides creative ideas, time-saving tips, and budget-minded inspiration for making the most of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. With the busy family in mind, the author has provided recipes, to-do lists, children’s activity sheets, gift ideas, and step-by-step tutorials for creating homemade gifts. Everything you can think of for a great holiday experience is included in this book.”
Looking for more discount eBooks? Here are some more great deals currently available:
- The 5 Love Languages $3.86 (reg. $17.24)!
- If God is Good: Why Do We Hurt? $1.99 (reg. $19.90)!
- The Power of Suffering $2.51 (reg. $14.99)!
- Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible 99¢ (reg. $2.99, print version $25 – $100)!
- 3 classic eBooks by A.W. Tozer 99¢ ea. (reg. $2.78 – $13.99 ea.)!
- R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions eBook Series FREE (reg. $69)!
- What’s So Great About the Doctrines of Grace? FREE (reg. $12)!
- Homemaking eBook Bundle $7.40 (reg. $29.60)!
- Candle in the Darkness FREE again (reg. $8.99)!
- McGuffey Readers and Spelling Book FREE (print value $94.65)!
Be sure to verify that the price is still $0 before you purchase! These free books come and go (sometimes within just a few hours), so I recommend downloading any that catch your eye because they may not be available tomorrow!