Easy No-Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe
Looking for an easy ice cream recipe with the warmer months ahead? This Cake Batter Ice Cream is super easy to make and requires no churning!
Easy No-Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream
1 pint (2 cups) of heavy cream
1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 cup of yellow cake mix
1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles
1. Using a mixer, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cake mix and sprinkles.
3. Combine mixtures by folding in whipped cream with a rubber spatula.
4. Spread into a 2-quart container and cover.
5. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.