2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Teachers
Your children’s teachers do a lot for them. Whether it’s teaching them multiplication tables or helping them extract gum from their hair after a particularly rough recess, teachers are some of the most influential people in a child’s life. Finding the right holiday gift can show a teacher that you appreciate all their hard work. In this guide, we’ll share some gift ideas that your child’s teachers may love.
Teachers often spend their own money on supplies for their classrooms. Giving a gift card can help reimburse them for some of what they spent or give them more money to invest in their classroom. Here are a couple of options that teachers can put to good use:
- Amazon Gift Card – An Amazon gift card can give teachers a huge selection of options for themselves or their classrooms.
- Starbucks Gift Card – Teaching can be incredibly exhausting. Giving a teacher a Starbucks gift card can give them a little extra fuel on the rough days.
If your child’s teacher specializes in a particular field of study, he or she may appreciate gifts themed to that field. Not only is this likely to play to the teacher’s interests, but a themed item may also fit well into the classroom setting. We think these items are fun and innovative:
- Magnetic Poetry – Math Poet Kit – Your child’s math teacher might enjoy this fun magnetic poetry kit with a unique math theme.
- Boston Tea Party Tea Sampler – A history or social studies teacher might enjoy a comforting and historical beverage with this tea sampler.
A Mug or Water Bottle
Because teachers spend so much of the day speaking, they may need the right vessel to keep their water, coffee, or tea handy. These options look very convenient:
- Rubbermaid Leak Proof Flip Lid Thermal Bottle – This bottle is designed to keep cold beverages cold for up to 10 hours and hot beverages hot for up to 5 hours, making it convenient for teachers to enjoy their beverage of choice.
- Simple Modern 12oz Scout Coffee Mug Tumbler – A more traditional mug can seem comforting and familiar, but teachers don’t always have time to drink their coffee or tea in one sitting. This travel cup has a convenient lid so that teachers can save leftovers for whenever they have time.
Teaching is physically demanding. Teachers spend a lot of time on their feet, which can create aches and pains. Additionally, many teachers wash their hands frequently to avoid spreading germs. That’s why some teachers may appreciate comfort items. We think these items could be popular with teachers:
- TONYMOLY Red Apple Hand Cream – This hand cream can help soothe dry hands, but it can also look super cute on a teacher’s desk. Plus, it’s a fun twist on giving an apple to the teacher.
- TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller – A foot rub may help relieve aching feet and help a teacher unwind at the end of a long day. With this convenient tool, the teacher can enjoy a foot massage with little effort.
If you’re a teacher, what’s the best gift you’ve ever received? If you’re a parent, what’s the best gift you’ve given your child’s teacher? Let us know in the comments section below!
You may also like:
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this site at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclosure policy here.