10 Muffin Tin Meal Prep Recipes
If you’re looking for a simple, affordable way to meal prep, all you need is a couple of muffin tins and these recipes! I’m not just talking about breakfast muffins and egg cups. You can use muffin tins to prep lunch, dinner and snacks, too!
Muffin tin recipes are easier to make, store and reheat, not to mention portion control is so much easier with muffins rather than entire casseroles. These are particularly helpful if only one or two people are going to be eating the recipe. No need to reheat the entire batch at once!
So, without much further ado, here are some of the best muffin tin recipes on the web!
- Gluten Free Mexican Meatloaf Muffins via Abbey’s Kitchen. Meatloaf with a Mexican flare! And it’s always nice to find delicious gluten-free recipes.
- Mini Mac and Cheese with Broccoli via Mom’s Kitchen Handbook. These are perfect afternoon snacks, or serve a plateful up for dinner. The sneaky veggies are a bonus in my book!
- Baked Asian Chicken Rice Cheddar Balls via MJ and Hungry Man. These are great for a side dish or as a unique and impressive appetizer.
- Ham and Spinach Crepe Cups via Taste of Home. This recipe is incredibly versatile. You can basically mix and match any meat and veggies you have on hand!
- Mini BLT Quinoa Cups via Iowa Girl Eats. These are a healthy twist on the BLT, and they’re bite-sized for easy lunch boxing!
- Potato Noodle Cups with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce via Inspiralized. This is pretty much like baked spaghetti except it calls for potato noodles.
- Chicken, Mango, & Avocado Wonton Cups via Foxes Loves Lemons. Wonton cups are another versatile item that can be customized with whatever meat and veggies you have on hand.
- Mini Tortilla Pizzas via Primavera Kitchen. These are great to make with kids and great for lunches or after school snacks.
- Petite Crustless Quiche via Skinnytaste. This recipe is a great low-calorie, low-carb breakfast option.
- Muffin Tin Cheeseburgers via Betty Crocker. This is one recipe I never thought to do in muffin tins! Very mini sliders are the cutest idea.
What are some of your favorite muffin tin recipes? Share with us in the comments below!
Other posts you may enjoy:
- 10 Money-Saving Instant Pot Recipes
- Tips for Simplifying Weeknight Dinners
- 10 After School Snack Recipes