Get PAID to Take Online Surveys
Taking online surveys is one of my favorite ways to make a little extra money. They are fast, easy, and you can take them at your convenience! Being a member of several survey sites will give you the most opportunities to earn. Each site will send out surveys at different frequencies.
I usually take 20-30 minutes each morning when checking my email to fill out a few – starting with the highest paying surveys. You will not get rich taking surveys, but every little bit counts!
If you are interested in doing online surveys it is very important to make sure they are legitimate! Never pay them or give your credit card information! Since it is hard to tell which ones are worth your time and which ones aren’t, I’m making it easy for you! I’ve compiled a list of legitimate online survey sites!
1. Pinecone Research – Pinecone is easily my favorite survey site! It’s one of the best survey sites out there and is also pretty exclusive, so you have to be fast when you see they’re accepting applications! One of the best things about Pinecone is that you get paid $3 for every survey – one of the highest payouts for survey companies out there! I usually get at least one survey a week and they rarely take more than 20 minutes to complete.
2. Inbox Dollars – Inbox Dollars will pay you to read e-mails, take surveys, search the web, and more. Plus, they frequently offer a $5 sign-up bonus! You can earn a $1 for taking a survey each day. You also get 3¢ for every e-mail you read. There are also other ways to earn. It’s easy and the money adds up quickly.
3. MySurvey.com – MySurvey is an online consumer research panel. You take surveys about products and services to earn reward points. Then you can cash in those reward points for prizes, cash (in the form of a mailed check) or even donate them to select popular charities. I’ve been with this site for a long time and they are one of my favorites!
4. Toluna – Toluna is a global site for everything related to surveys, polls and opinions! It’s one of my favorite legitimate paid survey sites. You’ll get rewarded for completing surveys and polls on a variety of topics. When you complete a survey, you’ll earn points that you can put towards cash, gift vouchers, and other fantastic prizes. You also get to test products before they become available on the market.
5. Swag Bucks – Swagbucks is known for rewarding you for searching the web, but you can also earn points for taking their surveys! You can then redeem your points for gift cards or other items.
6. Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel – Nielsen is a very reputable company. If accepted into their program, you’ll receive a scanner to “scan in” all your purchases each time you come home from a shopping trip. This provides important information to the company to track consumer trends and statistics. In return, you get rewarded with points for participating. You can then trade these points in for prizes, gift cards, etc.
7. Opinion Outpost – Opinion Outpost is another great survey company that will reward you with cash, Amazon gift cards, game points, donations to your favorite charities, and more. Everyone is also automatically entered to a $10,000 sweepstakes by joining and taking surveys.
8. MyPoints – MyPoints will reward you with points for searching the web, reading emails and visiting websites. Use your points to receive gift cards, travel miles, PayPal or Visa Prepaid cards, or charitable donations.
9. i-Say by Ipsos – I-Say will reward you with points for taking surveys . You can redeem the points you earn for great rewards like Visa Prepaid Cards, Amazon.com gift cards, PayPal Funds, iTunes Gift Certificates, and more.
Try out a few different companies and then you can determine which ones are your favorites and which ones aren’t worth your time. You have to figure out which ones work for you!