12 Pumpkin Spice Recipes to Bookmark for Fall
Pumpkin spice will be in so many food items within the next month. It’s a staple of fall and you either love it or you hate it. Luckily for those who love it, I have some amazing pumpkin spice recipes that are a must-have for fall. Be sure to bookmark them for later use!
- Pumpkin Spice via Taste of Home. Let’s just start off with pumpkin spice itself. You can make and use this in the recipes below, or simply purchase pre-made pumpkin spice at the store.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting via Two Sisters. Indulge in these as a lunch box treat, or bring a batch to your next fall party.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars via Averie Cooks. Anything that is gooey is a win in my book. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and is packed full of flavor.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte via Chowhound. Why spend $6 on one of these at Starbucks when you can just make it yourself?
- Pumpkin Spice and Cranberry Babka via The Spruce Eats. This mimics the aesthetics of cinnamon bread. You can make this ahead of time and even give wrapped as a gift during the holidays.
- Sweet Spiced Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Recipe via Jeanette’s Healthy Living. I just love butternut squash anything. The best part about this soup recipe (besides how tasty it is) – it’s also vegan!
- Spicy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili via A Pumpkin and a Princess. This chili is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Serving it in a little tiny pumpkin makes it extra festive.
- Pumpkin Spice Pork Tacos with Chipotle Slaw via Climbing Grier Mountain. This might sound a little out there, but don’t knock it til you try it!
- Pumpkin Mousse via Delish. I love pumpkin mousse because it is always the closest thing I can make to a pumpkin pie, that isn’t a pumpkin pie. It’s a slightly altered way of eating the same type of texture and flavor.
- Crockpot Pumpkin Butter via Tablespoon. I just love pumpkin butter on my bagels or toast in the brisk fall mornings.
- Roasted Garlic and Pumpkin Hummus via Food Network. I would personally add a bit more “flavor” to this to customize to your liking, but the base flavor is really different and amazing for an appetizer for Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal via Taste of Home. This oatmeal is really great if you add some nuts, raisins, or cranberries to the recipe. Pumpkin spice can be healthy, too!
Pumpkin spice clearly isn’t just for pumpkin pies anymore. Enjoy!