Couponing101.com is a free resource for all who are interested in learning more about couponing and saving money. Couponing 101 offers a variety of money-saving strategies that encourage and motivate readers to get creative and explore different savings techniques.
About the Blog Author:
Based in DFW, Texas, Stephanie is a wife, homeschool mom of two young children, and founder of Couponing101.com. As a young Christian mom, Stephanie offers a fresh perspective and a fun-loving attitude towards saving money. Her desire is to motivate other moms to make the most of their time at home while creatively stretching their income to create a better homelife for their families.
On Couponing101.com you will find posts about:
- Coupons: The hottest coupons found on and off the web!
- Couponing & Sale Shopping: Weekly deals with coupon match-ups for Albertson’s, Brookshire’s, CVS, Kroger, Target, Tom Thumb, Walgreens, and Walmart. You will also find “Deal Alerts” for various other stores.
- Earning Money and Rewards: You can earn a little pocket money with legitimate online surveys and will find the best survey sites here! Check out these fantastic rewards programs that offer free products, coupons, samples, and more!
- Freebies: Everyone loves freebies! Every Friday you’ll find a list of freebies and samples available all over the web!
- Couponing Tips: If you are new to couponing, hopefully you can find all the information you need to get started!
So, welcome, have a look around and thanks for reading!