If you want to be a successful couponer, you’re going to need some coupons!
Internet Printable Coupon Sites
- Coupon Network
- Target Coupons
- Betty Crocker
- Eat Better America
- Box Tops 4 Education
- Very Best Baking
- Inserts: Coupons found in your Sunday newspaper in the section with the store weekly ads. Go to Sunday Coupon Preview, Taylortown Coupon Preview, or The Coupon Clippers to see what coupons are coming out in Sundays paper!
- Blinkies: Pull these coupons from the “blinking” machines at the grocery store
- Peelies: Coupons that are stuck to the actual product
- Tearpads: Pads of coupons typically found on special displays at the store, tear off one or two or three…
- Home Mailers: Coupons that are sent directly to your mailbox
- Magazines: All You is a magazine sold exclusively at Walmart or via subscription and it almost always has great coupons in it.
A great tool for finding coupons is the Coupon Database! Search for a product you need a coupon for, and if there is one available it will display the source for it!