If you want to be a successful couponer, you’re going to need some coupons! Coupons are everywhere if you start looking for them. Here are all the varieties of coupons and where to find them:
Internet Printable Coupon Sites
- Target Coupons
- Whole Foods Coupons
- Mambo Sprouts
- Betty Crocker
- Box Tops 4 Education
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Newspaper Inserts: Coupons found in your Sunday newspaper in the section with the store weekly ads. Be sure to check out the Coupon Preview each week to see what coupons are coming out in Sundays paper!
- Blinkies: Pull these coupons from the “blinking” machines at the grocery store
- Peelies: Coupons that are stuck to the actual product
- Tearpads: Pads of coupons typically found on special displays at the store, tear off one or two
- Home Mailers: Coupons that are sent directly to your mailbox
- Magazines: All You is a magazine sold exclusively at Walmart or via subscription and it almost always has great coupons in it.
A great tool for finding coupons is the Coupon Database! Search for a product you need a coupon for, and if there is one available it will display the source for it!