You can currently get a FREE download of the new Hooked On Phonics Preschool App!
Hooked on Phonics’ The Big Reading Show is an exciting musical extravaganza. It’s also a Kindergarten-readiness learning program designed to focus systematically on a wide range of Foundational Reading Skills.
Every episode is a preschool topic adventure that highlights two letters of the alphabet. The adventures then present words—some simple and some advanced—that begin with these letters within the context of a musical variety show
The episode’s interactive games further explore letter names, letter sounds, rhyming, tracing and other Foundational Skills children need in order to be Kindergarten-ready.
Along the way, the many music videos and stories showcase an even broader range of pre-reading skills.
• Understanding basic features of print
• Associating letter names and shapes
• Recognizing and naming upper- and lower-case letters
• Recognizing spoken rhyming words
• Recognizing own name
• Engaging in literary experiences, including stories and poems
• Understanding new word meanings
• Naming items in common categories
Hurry and get your FREE download of the Hooked On Phonics App!
This app is for Apple devices only.