“Unconditional love is eagerly promised at weddings, but rarely practiced in real life. As a result, romantic hopes are often replaced with disappointment in the home. But it doesn’t have to stay that way.
The Love Dare, the New York Times No. 1 best seller that has sold five million copies and was a major plot device in the popular movie Fireproof, is a 40-day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or healthy and strong, The Love Dare is a journey you need to take. It’s time to learn the keys to finding true intimacy and developing a dynamic marriage.
This second edition also features a special link to a free online marriage evaluation, a new preface by Stephen and Alex Kendrick, minor text updates, and select testimonials from The Love Dare readers. Take the dare!”
For a limited time you can also download The Love Dare FREE on iTunes!
Looking for more discount eBooks? Here are some more great deals currently available:
- The 5 Love Languages $3.86 (reg. $17.24)!
- If God is Good: Why Do We Hurt? $1.99 (reg. $19.90)!
- The Power of Suffering $2.51 (reg. $14.99)!
- Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible 99¢ (reg. $2.99, print version $25 – $100)!
- 3 classic eBooks by A.W. Tozer 99¢ ea. (reg. $2.78 – $13.99 ea.)!
- Christian Living 5 eBook Bundle $7.40 (reg. $18.50)!
- R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions eBook Series FREE (reg. $69)!
- Candle in the Darkness FREE (reg. $8.99)!
- How To Get Out Of Debt FREE (reg. $7.12)!
Be sure to verify that the price is still $0 before you purchase! These free books come and go (sometimes within just a few hours), so I recommend downloading any that catch your eye because they may not be available tomorrow!
Thanks, Money Saving Mom!