10 Crowd-Pleasing Football Party Recipes
The Super Bowl is finally upon us, and we all know what that means… Super Bowl parties! My favorite part of football season is having an excuse to have friends over to enjoy the games and more importantly, enjoy football-themed snacks. Check out this list of fun football party recipes that your friends and family are sure to love.
- BBQ Taco Football Boats via Kirbie Cravings. These are little boats that look like footballs! They are so cute they should be illegal. Not to mention, anything “tacos” is a touchdown in my book.
- Game Day Fiesta Dip via Life of a Homebody. This website shows several game day treats with the Game Day Fiesta Dip coming in as MVP on my list!
- Loaded Tater Tot Bites via Home Made Interest. I feel like anything with tater tots and bacon will never be bad. Never.
- Beer-Cheese Dip via My Food and Family. This recipe takes a few hours to reach its peak gooey-goodness, but I promise it’s worth it!
- Super Quick Chili via 31 Daily. 31 Daily actually has several recipes to make your tailgate party amazing. These super quick little chili bowls stole my heart and I’ve added them to my list of next things to make for football entertaining for sure!
- Cheesy Chicken Football Empanada via Coco and Dash. Make these empanadas with a biscuit cut to the shape of a football. That simple!
- Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken Poppers via Glitter and Graze. A popular finger food, these are easy to make and easy to eat at a party.
- Football Brownie Cupcakes via B-Inspired Mama. First off, I’m not sure why I never thought to make brownies in cupcake holders and I feel like my days of making brownies have now gone up another level. These yard lines are incredible and will look amazing at any football gathering.
- Crab Football Spread via Taste of Home. Because you can mold this easily, you can get creative in the shape you’d like to have. Football, helmet, field goal, etc!
- BBQ Football Mini Meatloaf via Belle of the Kitchen. I think I just find it fascinating how many recipes you can actually shape into a football! Meatloaf is no exception and these look amazing!
I worked up an appetite looking at all this amazing food. These are definitely some football food must-haves to wow your guests when they arrive to watch the biggest football game of the year!