10 Starbucks Copycat Recipes To Make This Week
Purchasing coffee daily from coffee shops can get so expensive but many can’t go a day without their beloved favorite Frappuccino! Now you can make your favorite Starbucks drinks in the comfort of your own home.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte via Don’t Waste the Crumbs. I’m not a huge peppermint fan but so many of my friends RAVE about this drink!
- Skinny Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuccino via Amy’s Healthy Baking. This is my all time favorite drink (minus the skinny) but unfortunately the skinny is needed because there are so many calories. I can’t wait to try this!
- Caramel Brulee Coffee via Foxes Love Lemons. One word. YUM! I’ve never tried this but I can say it looks absolutely amazing.
- Homemade Iced Mochaccino via Overtime Cook. Mochaccino? I had no idea there even was a thing. You really do learn something new everyday!
- Starbucks Butterbeer via Eatthisup. So apparently this is on the secret menu and I’m afraid to tell some of my friends. Maybe if I do, I’ll make sure this recipe accompanies our conversation so they don’t go broke.
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino via Bargain Briana. Another one that’s on the secret menu. Interestingly enough it’s just a Vanilla Frappucino with a pump of raspberry!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte via Averie Cooks. Bookmark this favorite for fall, which is right around the corner, believe it or not!
- Starbucks Hot Chocolate via My Frugal Adventures. One of my favorites every winter. A definite staple in our home.
- Green Tea Lemonade via One Hungry Mama. Oh how I love this. I love lemonade and I love green tea. If you’ve never tried this – you must!
- White Chocolate Mocha via Kitchen Concoctions. Good ‘ol original from Starbucks and it’s so very easy to make!
There are so many other amazing copycat recipes you can find online including some of their signature foods. You’d be amazed with what you find and soon you can officially call yourself a barista!