25 Gluten-Free Meals for Less Than $150 from Aldi
If you’re on a gluten-free diet, you know how expensive it can be! Thankfully, there are a lot of gluten-free options at Aldi with their new GFree gluten-free product line!
The meals sound pretty amazing too. Here are the recipes you’ll be making:
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme – Served with Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
- Black Beans & Rice – Served with Brown Rice
- Caramel Apple Pork Chops- Served with Mashed Potatoes and Corn
- Honey Garlic Chicken – Served with White Rice and Mixed Vegetables
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – Served with Peas
- Chicken Divan – Served with White Rice
- Red Pepper Chicken with Mozzarella – Served with White Rice and Broccoli
- Blackened Tilapia – Served with White Rice and Green Beans
- Baked Potato Soup – Served with GF bread
- Marinated Chicken Breast – Served with Brown Rice and Green Beans
- Stuffed Peppers
- Spaghetti with Sauce – Served over GF Pasta and with a Salad
- Rice Lasagna – Served with a side salad
- Spinach Fritatta w/ Homemade Hashbrowns
- Chicken Piccata – Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
To make things easy for you, Lauren has put together a printable pack that includes all the detailed recipes, printable menu planner, and a shopping list. Best of all, you can get the entire printable pack for only $1.97!
Such a great deal and it will save you a ton of time and money!
New to ALDI? Be sure to read my ALDI Shopping Guide!