California Pizza Kitchen Valentine’s Day Dinner Deal
This Valentine’s Day, a romantic, three-course dinner for two is just $35 at California Pizza Kitchen! To really indulge, you can throw in two glasses of wine for just $12.
Not only is this a steal of a deal when it comes to a nice sit-down dinner on Valentine’s Day, you can even beat the crowds by coming in for this deal not on Valentine’s Day! This special is running from 2/13-2/17, so you can choose what day to celebrate and still get that special treatment that we all secretly (or not-so-secretly) love getting.
If that sounds like the perfect date, read on for more delicious details on this lovey-dovey deal.
$35 Dinner for Two includes:
- 1 Appetizer
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Bianco Flatbread
- White Corn Guacamole & Chips
- 2 Entrees (the pizza can come in a heart shape upon request!)
- Thai Crunch Salad
- Santa Fe Power Bowl
- Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad (my favorite!)
- Original BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage Pizza
- Five Cheese & Fresh Tomato Pizza
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken
- Bolognese Spaghetti
- Chicken Tequila Fettuccine (close second for me!)
- 1 Dessert
- Salted Caramel Pudding
- Red Velvet Cake
- Key Lime Pie
- Butter Cake
$12 Wine for Two, choose from:
- Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio
- Clos Du Bois Chardonnay
- Mark West Pinot Noir
- Apothic Red Blend
So, you’ll be getting a nice sit-down dinner for just $35 (or $47 if you dig the vino). And, if you’re anything like me, you’ll also be taking home half of everything for lunch the next day. Double savings!
This deal is nationwide, but stores may vary. Call your local California Pizza Kitchen to verify they are participating before heading in!