Chick-fil-A Daddy-Daughter Date Night
If you like your family bonding with a side of waffle fries, you might be in for a treat. Chick-fil-A locations around the country sometimes host Daddy-Daughter Date Nights. These events are intended to make girls feel like princesses while creating great memories with dad.
While this special event varies by franchise, past events at some locations have included special touches to make the night more magical, like flowers, dancing, red carpets, printed menus, balloons, limo rides, photo areas and more.
Not all Chick-fil-A locations offer Daddy-Daughter Date Nights, and the dates, details, and special touches of these events can vary quite a bit, so contact your local Chick-fil-A to learn more and make reservations for this special event.
Even if your nearest Chick-fil-A doesn’t offer a Daddy-Daughter Date Night, you can still put together your own date night for memorable, affordable fun. Here are some tips to plan your next Chick-fil-A daddy-daughter date if you can’t find a hosted Daddy-Daughter Date Night near you:
- Set a time. If you plan on having a date night at some unidentified time in the future, it’s less likely to happen. If you set a specific date and time, you’re more likely to get around to doing it. Plus, planning ahead can help build anticipation and make the evening more special.
- Make it fancy. You don’t need a limo or carriage to make your daughter feel like a princess. If you both put on nice clothes and take it seriously, an otherwise ordinary trip to Chick-fil-A can feel like a special event.
- Give her your undivided attention. Put that phone away, and let your daughter know that she is your main focus.
- Have some conversation topics ready. Why waste an opportunity to get to know each other better? Having topics ready will ensure you don’t waste any time trying to come up with what to discuss next.
- Plan activities for after dinner. Dinner is wonderful, but you might want to consider making a night of it with additional activities. You might follow up your magical meal with a movie, family game night, or even a dance party back at home. The fun doesn’t have to stop when the last gulp of milkshake is slurped!
Whether you participate in an organized Daddy-Daughter Date Night or plan your own, this affordable activity can create memories that your daughter will treasure forever.