10 Easy 4th of July Desserts
If you are like me, you love entertaining. The 4th of July is always such a fun holiday to entertain and is honestly one of my favorites. Barbequed food, fireworks, yummy desserts, and so much fun.
I always have such a hard time deciding on something different to make for a 4th of July Dessert and over the years I have compiled a list of easy patriotic desserts to make and I’m sharing them here with you today!
- Red White and Blue Rice Krispy Bites via Two Sisters. This is just a small twist on your standard rice krispy treat recipe and so easy!
- Mixed Berry Mini Trifles via Hello Little Home. These are so good. The best part about this recipe is you can switch up a lot of the ingredients. Instead of lady fingers, you could do pound cake or angel food cake. Instead of blueberries you could do blackberries. Love the versatility of this recipe.
- Red, White, & Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. Probably the easiest dessert to create with kids. You buy already made ice cream sandwiches, add a stick and some patriotic sprinkles – voila!
- Patriotic Cookie Bars via Butter with a Side of Bread. These are best to make the night before to allow for the icing to set. Great idea for a large group because they make enough to fill a 9×13 pan.
- Very Vanilla Cupcakes via Holly’s Cheat Day. These are a really scrumptious homemade vanilla cupcake that you can decorate with fun store purchased décor, candy, or sprinkles. This recipe is very easily made with store purchased box mix for the cupcakes if all you would like to focus on is the decorating.
- Patriotic Popcorn via Two Sisters. Most people may not consider popcorn to be dessert, but this popcorn definitely is. Mixed with candies this popcorn is so addicting you won’t’ want to share it with anyone else.
- Firecracker Jell-O Dessert via Kid Friendly Things to Do. These firecrackers are ones you will want to eat! Red and blue JELL-O with a dollop of whipped cream and some licorice. An easy dessert that both adults and children will love.
- 4th of July Brownie Bites via Real Food by Dad. You could use brownies you purchase at the store or make your own, but a very quick dessert nonetheless. I would leave the green stems off the strawberries personally so it’s truly just red, white, and blue.
- Red, White, & Blue Cookie Dough Dip via Raising Little Superheroes. Who doesn’t love eating cookie dough (don’t worry, it’s eggless so completely safe to eat!)
- Firecracker Marshmallows via Kid Friendly Things to Do. This is perfect for the kids. Easy for them to make, small and perfect for them to eat.
I hope you found yourself something to make this year! Patriotic Popcorn is something I make and alter for every holiday and there is never any left. Whatever you decide to make, I’m sure it will be fabulous!
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!