Free eBooks: The Prayer of the Lord and The Truest Thing About You
Here are a couple of great high-value Christian eBooks available for FREE right now!
“What is the Lord’s Prayer? In The Prayer of the Lord, Dr. R. C. Sproul writes, Jesus’ intent was to give His disciples a model prayer, an example to follow, one that would teach them transferable principles for conversation with God. In short, Christ gave the Lord’s Prayer to teach His disciples about prayer, and Dr. Sproul, in his trademark fashion, brings out many of the truths Christ intended for His followers to learn. Readers will learn how not to pray, then will be led into a deeper understanding of such topics as the fatherhood of God, the kingdom of God, the will of God, the nature of sin and forgiveness, the dangers of temptation, and the cunning of Satan. The final chapter includes questions and answers on various aspects of prayer not covered elsewhere in the book, and the appendix addresses the difficult question of the relationship of God’s sovereignty and prayer. The Prayer of the Lord is an eye-opening journey, one that reveals new vistas in familiar terrain.”
The Truest Thing about You: Identity, Desire, and Why It All Matters by David Lomas and D. R. Jacobsen (reg. $14.99)!
“There are many true things about you—true things you use to build an identity. Parent. Introvert. Victim. Student. Extrovert. Entrepreneur. Single. These truths can identify you, your successes and failures, your expectations and disappointments, your secret dreams and hidden shames. But what if your true identity isn’t found in any of these smaller truths, but in the grand truth of who God says you are? In other words, lots of things are true about you—but are they the truest?
David Lomas invites you to discover and live out the truth of who God created you to be: you are loved, you are accepted, and you are made in God’s image. It’s time to move beyond the lesser voices and discover why everything changes when you become who you really are.”
You may also want to grab the FREE audiobook When Helping Hurts!
Looking for more discount eBooks? Here are some more great deals currently available:
- Who is Jesus…Really? FREE (reg. $5.24)!
- Prodigals and Those Who Love Them $2.99 (reg. $14.99)!
- Understanding the Times FREE (reg. 99¢)!
- Love is a Flame $3.99 (print price $14.99)!
- Let the Nations Be Glad! $2.51 (reg. $16.99)!
- The Well-Watered Life FREE (reg. $9.99)!
- A Woman and Her God 99¢ (print price $9.99)!
- Little Black Sheep $3.82 (reg. $17.99)!
- Valentine’s Day on a Dime FREE (reg. $2.99)!
- Running Scared $2.51 (reg. $15.99)!
- Shame Interrupted $2.51 (reg. $17.99)!
- R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions eBook Series FREE (reg. $69)!
- If God is Good: Why Do We Hurt? $1.99 (reg. $19.90)!
- Matthew Henry’s Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible 99¢ (reg. $2.99, print version $25 – $100)!
- 3 classic eBooks by A.W. Tozer 99¢ ea. (reg. $2.78 – $13.99 ea.)!
- Managing Money God’s Way FREE (reg. $4.99)!
- Praying the New Testament $3.03 (print price $24.99)!
- How People Change $3.71 (reg. $17.99)!
- Lost in the Middle $1.99 (print price $15.95)!
- 24/6 $2.99 (reg. $12.99)!
- Beyond Survival FREE (print price $24.99)!
- Long Journey Home $2.99 (print price $11.95)!
- Heart of a Hero FREE (reg. $2.99)!
- Psalms, The Sunrise of Hope $3.99 (print price $12.95)!
- Hope Stands $2.99 (reg. $7.99)!
- Candle in the Darkness FREE again (reg. $8.99)!
- The Anne Stories eBook Set 99¢ (reg. $1.99)!
- Three Wee Peas FREE (reg. 99¢)!
- McGuffey Readers and Spelling Book FREE (print value $94.65)!
- When Your Husband Is Addicted to Pornography $2.51 (reg. $15.99)!
- Everyday Prayers: 365 Days to a Gospel-Centered Faith $3.99 (print price $15.99)!
- Candle Making Genius FREE (reg. $3.79)!
- Christianish $1.99 (reg. $14.99)!
- Orthodoxy FREE (print price $5.99)!
- What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care? $2.51 (reg. $12.99)!
- That’s a Great Question $2.51 (reg. $13.99)!
- Grace Happens Here $1.99 (print price $15.99)!
- If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure FREE (print price $15.99)!
- Appleseeds 99¢ (reg. $12.99)!
- Gifts of Gold 99¢ (reg. $10.99)!
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz FREE (reg. $1.99)!
Be sure to verify that the price is still $0 before you purchase! These free books come and go (sometimes within just a few hours), so I recommend downloading any that catch your eye because they may not be available tomorrow!