8 Ingenious Products to Make Spring Cleaning a Breeze
The weather is warming up, the sun is shining, and you know what that means: time for spring cleaning! Spring cleaning may seem like a hassle, but with the right products, you can transform your home without so much effort. These eight ingenious cleaning products can help make spring cleaning a breeze!
Note that if you order these products online, there will likely be a delay in shipping time due to COVID-19. Check your local stores’ websites to see if they have them in-stock for faster delivery/pick-up options!
Floors accumulate dirt like nobody’s business. We drop food on the ground and track in dirt from outside. While regular cleanings help, a thorough spring cleaning can remove some of that lingering grime. We think these products are super helpful:
- O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System – Depending on their finish, some hardwood floors shouldn’t be cleaned with a wet mop. But if your floor is water-resistant enough, mopping can be a great way to get them squeaky clean. With this mop, you won’t even have to bend over to ring it out.
- Turkoni Multifunction Unisex Cleaning Slippers – You might be wearing slippers around your house anyway, so why not let them do double duty? These slippers have a detachable microfiber layer on the bottom so that you can clean up just by going about your business.
Tools to Get in the Nooks and Crannies
Getting into gaps in your window frames or electronic gadgets can be so tricky! But you don’t have to whip out toothpicks and toothbrushes to do your deep cleaning. These handy tools can help:
- Cleaning Gel Universal Dust Cleaner – This gel is designed to get in the gaps of your keyboard, car vents, or other rough surfaces to pick up dust and dirt. And since it’s so similar to Silly Putty, you might feel like a little kid again while you use it.
- Hand-held Groove Gap Cleaning Tools – There are so many tiny crevices in your home that seem virtually impossible to clean thoroughly. This brush set is designed specifically for getting in those little gaps.
Dust accumulates so quickly that you’d probably have to be dusting around the clock if you wanted your home to be anywhere close to dust-free. Even if you dust often, there are probably some spots you just don’t get to that could use a thorough dusting. We like these convenient solutions:
- Window Blinds Duster Brush with 5 Microfiber Sleeves – Blinds accumulate lots of dust, and getting it off can be tedious and time-consuming. This duster brush simplifies the process with arms built for the task at hand.
- Microfiber Duster with Extra Long Pole – This duster is extendable and bendable to get those hard-to-reach places, like chandeliers and ceiling fans.
The bathroom. For many of us, it’s the most daunting room in the house to clean. Any product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier is a good product if you ask us. Here are some of our favorite finds:
- MECO Electric Spin Scrubber – Scrubbing tile, tubs, and floors takes a lot of elbow grease. This cordless electric scrubber can help!
- Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser Liquid and Grout Cleaner Brush – Struggling to get your grout clean? We hear you. This liquid cleaner and brush combo pack can help you get off the mildew and grime that tend to accumulate.
What cleaning products have saved you the most time and effort? Let us know in the comments section below!
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this site at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclosure policy here.