6 Quarantine-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Food Deals
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! It’s true that COVID-19 quarantines and social distancing have certainly cramped the party this year, but there are still ways to celebrate the holiday while keeping yourself and others around you safe. Those ways include food delivery and takeout deals from popular restaurant chains!
While it’s not advisable to go out to eat right now, most cities still have take-out and delivery options available for when quarantine freezer meals just aren’t cutting it. We don’t know how long these services will remain available, so take advantage of them now while you can! Check out the top 6 St. Patrick’s Day food deals below.
- McDonald’s: get $5 off a $15 order from DoorDash with promo code GETMCDS. Valid today through March 23.
- KFC: get free delivery when you order through Seamless or GrubHub. Valid today through April 26.
- Sonic: Get medium Chili Cheese Fries or Chili Cheese Tots for just 99 cents, today only.
- Jack in the Box: get 20% off all orders placed through the mobile app. Valid today through March 20.
- Wendy’s: get a free Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit with any order when you use the Wendy’s mobile app. Valid today through April 6.
- Postmates: get half off delivery fees on weekdays from 10am-2pm, valid now through March 31.
Know of any other quarantine-friendly St. Patrick’s Day deals? Let us know in the comments below!