Southwest Airlines Cyber Monday Sale Starts at $49!
Forget the TV stand you probably don’t need. This Cyber Monday, save big on holiday travel! Whether you’re hoping to take a vacation to visit your family or take a vacation from your family, Southwest Airlines has the hookup for flights today. Now through December 5, select one-way flights are on sale starting at just $49.
Here are some of our favorite deals on one-way tickets:
- Atlanta, GA to Greenville/Spartanburg, SC – starting at $49
- Austin, TX to Raleigh/Durham, NC – starting at $82
- Baltimore, MD to Boston, MA – starting at $59
- Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV – starting at $82
- Dallas, TX to New Orleans, LA – starting at $116
- Denver, CO to Seattle, WA – starting at $91
- El Paso, TX to San Diego, CA – starting at $78
- Honolulu, HI to Hilo, Maui, Kona or Lihue – all starting at $39
- Las Vegas, NV to Los Angeles, CA – starting at $64
- Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR – starting at $82
Keep the fine-print details in mind! This sale is valid December 2 through December 5 11:59pm Pacific Time. You must purchase your tickets 14 days before your travel. Black-out days apply and vary depending on where you fly.
Southwest Baggage Policy
Southwest’s baggage policy allows a carry-on bag, a personal item, and two checked bags for free. With most airlines charging upwards of $50 per checked bag, Southwest’s Bags Fly Free policy is a serious savings!
Southwest Open Seating
Note that Southwest Airlines does not assign seating in advance. Instead you’ll be assigned a line number once you check in for the flight. From there, it’s first come, first serve seating based on your spot in line. Be sure to check in online or via the mobile app right when it becomes available 24 hours before your flight to get the best line number! There’s no guarantee that you’ll be seated with your family, but if you ask nicely, the flight attendant may be able to help you out by asking other passengers to swap with you.
Southwest Cancellation Policy
It’s also important to note that tickets are nonrefundable, but Southwest has an excellent no-change-fee policy as long as you cancel at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure. That means if your plans change, all you have to do is contact Southwest and you’ll get credit to book a different flight in the future. Talk about convenient! Most other domestic airlines charge a fee to do this.
So, where will you go this winter? Share your fun travel plans with us in the comments below!