The Couponizer Review + Giveaway! (NOW CLOSED)
The Couponizer is an organizing and shopping system for coupons and other discounts. I was recently given the opportunity to try it out and I am very impressed! It has held up well over several weeks of intense coupon usage, and has kept me very organized.
I normally keep my coupons in a zippered binder and keep a small accordion check file in my purse for quick trips into the store. The Couponizer was used in place of the check file. The Couponizer holds a lot of coupons but there was no way it was going to hold ALL of my coupons (have you seen my binder?)! In the Couponizer I kept all my Free Product coupons, coupons for products I buy regularly, and coupons for upcoming shopping trips. It also served as a great way to organize and store my retail and dining coupons, as well as rebates.
I really loved the loyalty card sleeves! It kept all my grocery savings cards together in one place so I wasn’t digging through my purse/wallet/key ring searching for the one I needed. I also loved the front pockets. There is one pocket for your shopping list, one for coupons you are going to use in your shopping trip, one for coupons you will hand the cashier at checkout, and one for coupons expiring in the current month. It is just so organized!
The Couponizer 7 piece system includes:
The Couponizer – 8″ x 5¼” booklet with 18 grocery coupon pockets, 4 Non-grocery coupon pockets, 3 gift card/shopper loyalty sleeves, shopping pockets
- Shopping List – 20 page tear off list pad with cardboard backing
- CoupStacker – pre-sorting mat color coded to match the system pockets
- CoupTracker – 15 page spiral bound list pad with cardboard backing
- Scissors – blunt tip
- Carrying Bag – clear vinyl zippered bag
I think The Couponizer would be perfect for new couponers,those who buy just 1 paper per week, and those who file their coupons by insert. I would have loved to have something like this to keep me organized when I was just starting out! Couponing would have been SO much easier!
Amy Bergin, creator of The Couponizer, has generously offered to give away one of her Couponizers to one of my readers!
One lucky reader will win The Couponizer system!
How to Win
1. Leave a comment on this post about your current method of coupon organization.
2. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or Email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have subscribed or if you are already a subscriber.
3. Add Couponing 101 to your blogroll or add my button to your sidebar. You can find the code for my button on my sidebar. Leave a comment with a link to your site.
Please leave 1 comment for each entry. Each comment will count as 1 entry, up to 3 entries per person!
Please include your correct email address in the comment form (not in the body of the comment), so I can contact you if you win!
All entries not following these rules will be deleted.
This giveaway will end on Wednesday, May 20th, at 11:59 pm CST. I will use Random.org to select the winner and they will be contacted via email. The winner has 72 hours to respond to my email or I will pick a new winner!