Lemon Pudding Crinkle Cookies Recipe – Easy and Delicious!
Looking for a light, lemony treat? This Lemon Pudding Crinkle Cookies Recipe is so easy and perfect for summer! These cookies are soft and chewy on the inside, crinkly and sugared on the outside. So good!
You only need 6 ingredients to make these cookies and you can whip them up in just minutes! If you’re a fan of lemon, like I am, then you’re going to love these cookies.
Lemon Pudding Crinkle Cookies Recipe
- 1 package Yellow or Butter Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 package instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, dry lemon pudding mix, lemon juice, and vegetable oil. Stir until everything is incorporated.
2. Drop the batter by teaspoonful into a bowl with powdered sugar and coat the ball. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for around 7 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies begin to get very slightly brown.
Looking for more recipes? You might like these:
Find even more recipes here!