Simple Weeknight Recipe: Smoked Sausage and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
I just love sheet pan dinners because you can literally just cut, season, throw on a sheet pan, bake, and serve. It doesn’t get any easier than that! My family and I are huge sausage fans, so this recipe is perfect for us to play around with. We’ve made it several times now and mixed up different sausages and vegetables each time. Feel free to mix it up with the sausage and vegetables you love, or what you happen to have on hand.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette (or your favorite vinaigrette!)
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place the first 9 ingredients into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
3. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler.
6. Broil sausage mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
Other recipes you may enjoy: